Moore Law specialises in providing niche commercial and intellectual property legal services which by their very nature sometimes overlap.
We draw on this expertise to advise clients across a number of sectors and we have developed and refined a contracts management service (on a retained or project by project basis) which delivers timely expertise, personal service, results and exceptional value.
Commercial contracts and intellectual property are at the core of what we do:-
- Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts, IP licences and many kinds of supply, collaboration, stakeholder and joint venture agreement
- Advice on the protection and commercial exploitation of IP through audit and strategic review
- Software development, integration and licensing agreements
- Trading terms and conditions and e-commerce
- Clinical Trials including pharma consortiums with CROs and complex subcontracting arrangements
- Sport (including player contracts and image rights, ambassador and endorsement agreements.
- Advice on confidentiality agreements and on copyright and registration of trademarks.
Moore Law can advise clients in a variety of sectors on commercial and IP matters but we have also developed sector specific experience in software licensing and development, new media and technology, telecoms, life sciences , transport, retail and sport.
We aim to ensure that our clients get the best deals from a legal and commercial point of view without exposure to any unacceptable degree of risk.